Thursday 2 September 2010

let go for a travel

Hi, in this opportunity I will like to talk about trips. I always dream with travel to Europe, more than a country in special, is go to the Europe continent, because there are many historic places. The principal places that I will like to visit are the churches. The cradle of the Catholic Church is in Europe, and for that I want to know the Vatican, Sistine chapel, and thousands of sanctuaries that are there. Beside, I always like me the universal history; Greece, Roma, England, Venice, Spain, and Egypt are my favorite’s places involve in her.

In this case, I want to know the coliseum, go to many museums, theaters use the train, go to pray in a silence place (any close chapel) and the Egyptian pyramids, and for an estrange reason, the Chinese wall. Is curious how the religion affect in all history to the art expression, like: music, paint, architecture, literature, sculpture, etc., for that, the history like me so mach.

In other opportunity I will like to go to Paraguay, because there is a foundation of a friend of my priest, Michelle, and he invites me to know it. There are schools, hospitals and other things that make me feel interested in go and maybe, work there.

No comments:

Post a Comment