Thursday 19 August 2010

What do I learn in my past term?

During the past terms, I think that I learn many thinks, and the most exciting is that this knowledge contributed in my future laboral life, and more important (for me), in my personal life.
This knowledge are related to my life vision. I thing that in this faculty is very difficult to be a catholic person, because many people talk against Catholic Church, and many times my vision of life has been affected for the things that my friends, teachers, partners says. The past semester, I learn that not all the people have the same life experience than me, and beside, like me, catholic church can make mistakes, because it`s conform by people, humans; and that the important is learn of us mistakes.
For another way, the experience in Dichato, teach me many things negatives too, like the politics and economic interest are affecting to Dichato`s people, but in opposite to this, I leran too that the union make the strength: That if we create a community, with interests in common, we can fight for them.
I learn in a curse with my partners that we can express our feelings and ideas by means of the words, songs, and through our body, dancing, and isn`t necessary use a choreography for do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment