Thursday 23 September 2010

Places to visit


Hi everyone, in this opportunity I want to write about different places that a foreign should visit in Santiago.
In the first place, I have to admit that I don`t know too many places on Santiago and less in Chile. I am a person that enjoys stay at home, watching movies, be on internet, reading books, etc. (It doesn`t means that I don`t like the nature, all the contrary, I enjoy watch: the sea, the trees, the sky, the mountains, etc. So the places that I can recommend are “Baños morales”, which are thermal springs locate beyond San José de Maipo, you can visit too Quinta Normal, because you can watch the nature: birds, trees, and of this way you can share with friends a nice, and simple day (I have a friend that say that is easy [not cheap] to share).
But, if you want go out with your friends on night, you can go to “Barrio suecia”, located in the subway station Los Leones, there are a lot of pubs, restaurant, and places available to enjoy and have an excellent night.
If you want to know about our history, you can to visit the “museo de la memoria y de los derechos humanos” that show all the pain that many people suffer in time of military dictatorship. The other museums that we have are: “Bellas Artes”,”Contemporáneo”, “Arte precolombino”, “Historico Nacional”, the MIM (“Museo interactivo Mirador”), where you can learn playing, and many others. If you want to know where these places are, you can Google it.

No comments:

Post a Comment