Thursday 12 August 2010

blogs topics

Hi, well, in first place will like to say hello, and suggest some topic that are very interesting for my:
- Favourites sport: This, because when we are studying, we don’t have many time for ourselves, so in consequence, there is not many occasions were we can do some sport.
- Places that we like to travel: In my case, I don’t have enough money and time to know the places that I will like to know, wish are in general in other countries, and more, in other continents, so I will like to know what is the case of my partners.
- Our favourites places (that we already knows): In think that I don`t know many places, so I will like to know this paces by means of my partners.

1 comment:

  1. Paola : I hope you can get some amusing topics during this semester. Thanks!
    bye
    Lourdes

    ReplyDelete