Friday 30 April 2010

Catholic faith to the test

I think that Catholic Church isn’t in crisis. Is possible that in the few days everybody speak of this problem, but this facts happened in many years ago, and I don’t know why the press speak of this just now, is possible that they are creating panic moral, that affect to everybody, not only to pope, or church. I believe that the case of pedophilia is disgusting, there isn’t justification, but I have to say that pedophilia happened in more quantity in other religions. Anyway, I think that the Catholic Church isn’t in risk, because beyond the people believes, the church is formed by people, we are human, and like me, the priest can mistakes. Now, if they are not regret, of course that we must do something, because someone like them can`t be on service to kids; remember that Jesus says “Let that kinds come to me”, they are the most important for us, we must protect them. I think that the faith in God we don’t lose it for think like this, there are important, of course, but my faith does not depend of that. A friend of the Church said: “I suffer with the Church, whit the accused, and whit the victims… Lord, help to your church, Saint and sinner”.

No comments:

Post a Comment