Thursday 21 October 2010

How green am I?

Hi, well in my case, since I was a child I`ve been really worry about the environment: animal, insects (ok, this one not too much), plants, energy, and of course our health.
Hi think that in the case of people that doesn´t know too much about this topic can find many interesting things on the internet, like the causes: why our sky isn´t any more blue (I mean it´s a combination between sky- blue and lead gray), why there are more respiratory sicknesses, the motive of the climbing change, the dead of many kind of animal species, the consequences of our acts or if we don’t change our way of life, etc.
Well, like I say, the people can learn about the environment friendly practice on the internet, on the TV (like discovery channel, animal planet, national channel), on books, etc.
I think that many people know just a little bit of this topic, or information that with the past of the time is forget it, like me. In my case I like turn of the light each time I don’t used, but for the contrary I study with the notebook, and the TV turn on (that is the only way that I can concentrate while I´m studying), so the energy that I save, I use it studying.  This Isn´t the case of the water, because I take care it very much.
When I talk about transport, in fist case I don´t know drive, and I don´t have a car either, but when I travel in short distances, I like to use my roller skate (the problem is that the streets that are close of my house are not in good conditions and my bike have a tire puncture. But in general I´m really worry about this topic and I hope talk about it when I´ll be a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment