Monday 7 June 2010

TED conference

I think that he is great, he could do a resume of the most of things that are happening in the education, and is an impact that this phenomenon such in our country and in others too, so I question to myself, why is this?. The author say that we are not worries about the dreams of the children. I remember that when I was a girl I wanted to be a model, a singer, a dancer, I wanted to sweep the streets! yes! It very strange, but I remember that Its always liked me, but the money is obviously a problem, and beside this kind of works the people always step it.

Is very important that we ask to ourselves: I’m like my career? What I’m doing? I’m meeting my dream? Why? I choose my profession because I like the children’s, is a vocation that I discover when I ask to myself what can I do for God, and I’m happy of see to God on the kids. I want to teach, more that content, values, and for that is important that I consider his wishes, his desires (many times hides), for that we will have to create, like says the author, instances where kids discover to themselves.

In the actuality this is don’t happening, and the problem is that we cannot do partial solutions, we have to do a revolution, we have to change the order of systems, but is very important that we give a real significance to the education, do new projects. I know, it is not easy, but we must to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment