Friday 5 November 2010

My favourite music!


Hello classmates and teacher: In this oportunity I will like to talk about my favorite music.
I  think that I don`t have an especial kind of music, because it depend of my life moment.  For  example on the first semester on this year, the list of my cell phone music was related to twilight sound track (Paramore, Anya marina, Likke li, Muse, Linkin Park, Robert Pattinson, Tom Yorke, etc), piano (like Debussy, with “Clair de lune”, Yiruma with rivers flow in you,  kiss the rain, etc) and at this moment I like music that I can use fo dance, like: dancehall, a little bit of reggaeton, hip- hop, and other music that are related to Step up movie, like: shaggy, Sean Paul, Sizzla, Ciara, Charmillionaire, youngbloodz, Drew sidora, Chis brown, Keshia Cole or car movies (fast and furious), like  Ja rule, joe budden and more. This because I like to dace in my room on the nigths or when I don’t have nothing to do.
 Sometimes I think that to be a dacer is my frustrated dream, because I´m always dancing, inclusive yesterday, when I was waiting that the children of my catechesis groups went to confess them selves, I start to dance there, and I didn´t care make a fool in front of my children, or parent, or anyone else.
I too remember that in my adolescence, my favourite bands were 30 seconds to mars, My chemical romance, Panic at the disco!, and Panda, because in that moment the music was my only way to run away of my problems, and  took off the stress and the anger.
For another way, my favourite singer is Cristina Aguilera, because she have an amazing voice, and beside she´s always reinventing her self, trying new stiles, like soul, pop, gotic, retro, romantic, Ballad, etc. and her voice have been maturing with her too.   

1 comment:

  1. well I think that the music definitely is a particular way of feel! I like the way that you feel! :)
    see us!

    ReplyDelete